An unorganized office will cost you time, money and business.
Being unorganized gives your business the appearance of
Are You Losing Clients Because You Don’t Follow-up With Them?
Do You Feel That There Has to be a Better, Quicker and Easier Way to Run Your Business?
Do You Need Systems and Processes to Follow?
Do You Have a Filing System That Works?
If you are serious about how you do business, your office should have systems and processes that you follow every day. Being organized will help you avoid that feeling of overwhelm and anxiety that can keep you up at night. We will work with you to identify where there are gaps in your systems and the flow of your business.
Get more done, ease stress and make more money…get your business organized.
What We Do:
- De-clutter and eliminate unwanted and unneeded items from your office.
- We spend time with you to identify your areas of weaknesses, strengths and identify your time-suckers.
- Streamline systems and processes to maximize your time in the office.
- Create a customized paper filing system that will allow you to find what you need, when you need it.
- Develop an customized electronic client management system and inventory system specifically for your business
- Set up your computer system to mimic your paper system and allow you to easily find your paperwork.
- Suggest a calendar system that will resonate with your specific needs, abilities and capabilities.
- Organize your computer to save time “searching” for documents
- Teach you how to do more in less time – time-saver techniques
- Hold you (and your staff) accountable to staying focused
How We Work:
- Fill out the short form below and tell what you are struggling with the most .
- We’ll call and/or email you to schedule an initial consultation. Please note: We are located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Appointments outside a 35 mile zone may be subject to a $55 consultation fee. Should you hire Organization Direct to work with you and organize your space, this consultation fee will be deducted from the cost of our services.
- After the consultation we will offer you a proposal via email. Upon your acceptance of the proposal we will provide you with an Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement and Photo Consent (optional). We will then schedule time to begin your organizing project. Please note: Proposals and their cost are good for 30 (thirty) days. And, we typically work in 4 or 8 hour increments. Discounts available for 12 and 24 hour packages.
- Payment of 1/2 of the Agreement is expected prior to working together. The balance is due at the end of the project. Payment can be made via check, Discover, AMEX, MasterCard or Visa. Should a project take longer than 30 days to complete, the balance of hours due (over and above the 50% original deposit) will be due at that time. All payments shall be made payable to Organization Direct.