Isn’t it time to organize your home?
A cluttered home causes stress, anxiety and affect your daily life.
Sometimes, it is just too much for you to handle by yourself.
It can seem as if you are on a hamster wheel keeps turning and turning… and nothing gets organized. Organization Direct has the home organizing solutions to get you off that wheel and turn your home into a calm and serene environment.
We have home organizing solutions to de-clutter and organize every area of your home including, kitchen and pantry, bedrooms, garage, closets, basement, bathrooms, foyer or entryways, children’s playroom, home office, storage, attic, move-in/move-out, downsizing, and help for those with ADD, OCD and Chronic Disorders.
What We Do:
- De-clutter, eliminate and organize your space
- Guide and assist you through the sorting process to help you make smart decisions about what to keep, donate and/or toss.
- Make organizing and storage recommendations to you. We’ll even shop for you if necessary.
- Remove all donations and items to be eliminated for you. (We bring in the truck and haul it away).
- Provide you with receipts for tax purposes
- Help you set up an easy to follow To-Do List.
- Be your trusted partner in the entire process – all information is confidential.
- Refer you to ethical and honest business owners that can help you other home improvements (such as closet design, stagers/redesign and small move managers, home and lawn managers, etc.)
How We Work:
- Fill out the short form below and tell what you are struggling with the most .
- We’ll call and/or email you to schedule an initial consultation. Please note: We are located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Appointments outside a 35 mile zone may be subject to a $55 consultation fee. Should you hire Organization Direct to work with you and organize your space, this consultation fee will be deducted from the cost of our services.
- After the consultation we will offer you a proposal via email. Upon your acceptance of the proposal we will provide you with an Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement and Photo Consent (optional). We will then schedule time to begin your organizing project. Please note: Proposals and their cost are good for 30 (thirty) days. And, we typically work in 4 or 8 hour increments. Discounts available for 12 and 24 hour packages.
- Payment is due in advance for 4 or 8 hour increments. For packages of 12 or 24 hours, 1/2 of the Agreement due in advance. The balance is due at the end of the project. Payment can be made via check, Discover, Amex, MasterCard or Visa. Should a project take longer than 30 days to complete, the balance of hours due (over and above the 50% original deposit) will be due at that time. All payments shall be made payable to Organization Direct.