You’ve heard it before and now you are living it. Mothers have the hardest job ever!
Raising the children, caring for the household, laundry, meals, activities, potty training, teenagers, school, husbands, budgets, and the list goes on.
Finding the balance of life, household and your own identity can seem unmanageable. We can help.
Do you feel?
- Overwhelmed with your schedule
- Frustrated trying to get it all done
- Unappreciated by everyone
- Lonely because you feel that no one understands
- As if you are on a hamster wheel in high gear?
Here is what an Organized Mom says after only 1 month of The Organized Mom Program…
The weekly accountability and encouragement of simple tools and techniques was invaluable. My family of 5 is now engaged in weekly tasks and chores. Our stress level has decreased, we have more free time, money and meal planning is a cinch! Thanks Linda! KJ – Fredericksburg, Mom of 3, Business Owner.
The Organized Mom is a 12 week virtual program
- FIRST – Completion of a short Assessment to determine your strengths and weaknesses
- SECOND – Set up a weekly phone call for 20-30 minutes
- THIRD – Identify one area that we can change immediately by implementing action steps
- FOURTH – Hold you accountable to reaching your weekly goal
- FIFTH – Measure progress, provide encouragement and motivation to know that you are Great!
Why Become An Organized Mom?
- Be more productive
- Reduce stress
- Enjoy your family and life more
- Find time for yourself
- An investment in YOU is priceless!
How can you become an Organized Mom?
Complete our Contact Us form below and mention that you want to join the Organized Mom Club! I look forward to helping you enjoy your daily life as an Organized Mom.